Nothing - Something - Everything

Monday, December 11, 2006

A Prof speaking English in class

* Inside the Class: Open the doors of the window. Let the Air Force come in.

* To a boy, angrily: I talk, he talk, why you middle middle talk?

* Shhhh........ Keep Quiet, The Principal is revolving the college.

* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.

* You, meet me behind the class. (Meaning AFTER the class)...

* Both of u three get out of the class.

* Cut an apple into two halves - take the bigger half.

* Shhh...Quiet, boys...the principal just passed away in the corridor

* Close the doors of the windows please... I have winter in my nose today...

* Take a Copper Wire of any metal...

* About his family: I have two daughters. Both of them are girls...

* At the ground :* All of you stand in a straight circle.* There is no wind in the balloon.

* Giving a punishment:
You, rotate the ground four times...
You go and under-stand the tree...
You three of you, stand together separately...
Why are you late - say YES or NO.

* Hang this chart here or I will hang myself

* Keep quiet else I will lose your marks

Plzz use the COMMENTS section generously and add all dat u can remember from ur Gud old Collg days........

Cheers :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hilarious! You got pretty much all of them covered... Here's 2 more!

    * Rotate the tap before you leave the bathroom or flood will come in.

    * Girl: Sir, can I go to the toilet?
    Hindi Prof: Yes yes - come come - lets go!

    The guy who told me the last one swears that this actually happened in his classroom.

    By Blogger aNSHUL, At 2:44 AM, December 12, 2006  

  • Ha ha ha ha!

    Thnx 4 d contri!
    :)

    By Blogger Anuja, At 3:29 AM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home